$1395 Includes freight to Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Please contact us with your postcode for freight surcharges to other areas.
Based on the hugely popular Endorfinn Racing Ski, the new Multi – Sport Kayak from Finn Kayaks is an excellent choice for the Avon Descent, Sea Kayaking, Kayak Touring and Multi-Sport Racing. Combining superb lateral balance, stability, maneuverability and speed; the Multi-Sport will take your paddling to the next level.
- Built in wave deflector for dry paddling in all conditions.
- Moulded drink bottle recess on foredeck.
- Moulded tree deflector at rudder.
- 90cm Cockpit allowing easy Access / Egress.
- High front / low back of cockpit allowing easy Eskimo Rolling.
- Pronounced knee pods suiting all leg lengths with room to adjust seat fore / aft.
- Cockpit / Deck shaping allows comfortable paddling in both Marathon position (knees together) and Wildwater position (knees bracing out to sides).
- Low cut deck decreases windage.
- Paddle cut outs in front deck allowing more efficient paddling technique.
- Increased volume up high around cockpit increases secondary stability giving greater control in wildwater or rough seas.
- Length 5.2 metres
- Beam 0.54 metres
- Standard Weight 23kg (plus Options )
- Light weight 18kg (plus options)