Please contact us with your postcode for a freight quote to other areas.
5.2 m in length, the Endorfinn has the size to ensure that it is a fast boat, yet retains Finn design characteristics that guarantee strength to cope with the punishment of the rapids, or surf beaches, and the maneuverability and stability that makes the Endorfinn a pleasure to paddle.
- 5.2 m length makes for a very fast craft while keeping the craft within legal limits when transporting on most vehicles
- 54 cm wide (wider than a standard racing ski) giving more displacement for the bigger paddler and more stability, making the paddling experience more comfortable and enjoyable and allowing better performance in wild or extreme conditions
- Wide foot-wells gives you more stability and control of your craft – also fully adjustable for an efficient paddling style every paddler must be in the correct seating position to deliver maximum power
- High, curved deck adding longitudinal rigidity as well as a great watershed. Bow deck watersheds the bigger waves that may break over the bow allowing the boat to lift up through the foam. Extends right back to the foot-well to deflect water away from the paddler to stop the stall effect by getting hit by a wall of water
- Low back deck to bury in large foam pile thereby lifting the bow and giving you a controlled ride to the beach
- Built in Wave Deflector to keep you dry paddling out through the break and chop by keeping the bow up riding on waves and retaining the rudder in the water for continual control and steering
- XL Hatches allow easier access & ability to stow larger items in hull
High gunwale dips at paddle entry for a more efficient paddling style
- Tall Stern, providing a both a more efficient rudder mount for less water spoiling in choppy water or with the larger paddler and better lift and drive by adding reserve buoyancy when catching runs or skates
- Central rudder cables for faster beach starts
- Length 5.2 metres
- Beam 0.54 metres
- Standard Weight 22kg ( plus options )
* Please note that weight and dimensions are approximate due to unpredictable variations in rate of plastic expansion and contraction during the manufacturing process.
Finn’s fleet of boats are designed and manufactured in Western Australia. Constructed in super resilient polyethylene plastic, they are strong, hard wearing and rigid ensuring many years of problem free boating. The high grade of Polyethylene used is UV retardant, offering 20 years protection from the sun.