$1195 – Includes freight to Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
Please contact us with your postcode for freight quotes to other areas.
The Finn “Beachcomber Plus” – Now with manufacturer’s LIFE TIME WARRANTY – The Beachcomber Plus has been designed as a great 1.5 person kayak to suit big load carrying or to carry a child or pet… stability & load carrying capability were the prerequisites to this design, though as with all Finn kayaks, “Glide” was paramount.
- The Beachcomber’s unique cathedral hull provides great tracking in rough and windy conditions.
- The Beachcomber has additional displacement to carry +160kg – its up swept bow & stern sheds the waves as you cut through the chop or run with a following swell, and its unique “wine glass” bow and stern makes for great tracking and control in following waves and swells.
- The long tub style cockpit allows the adjustment of seating position. The adjustable footrests and backrest allows one to slide aft, allowing room for a child or pet to share the paddling experience.
- A small stepped seat and curved back support for a child is positioned forward for them to sit facing you.
- The large cockpit “well” helps keep any equipment (pets or children!) semi-contained, as well as offering the occupants some protection from the wind and elements.
- Features XL Hatches which allow easier access into hull and the ability to stow larger items.
- Six scupper drains are positioned in the cockpit well to provide self draining and avoid any risk of swamping.
- A large self draining tub in the rear deck allows access to a “milk crate” or similar container to which extra rod holders can be fitted, or the recommended eski to keep your lunch or catch cool.
- Solid carry handles fitted to the bow and stern allow for comfortable lifting by two people, and doubles as a great tie-off for towing and transporting.
- Painters (deck-lines) are fixed around the cockpit for easy lifting. By using nylon webbing instead of cord, we achieve a more comfortable grab handle for rescue or re-entry. The painter also doubles as convenient fixing points to attach paddle-straps, paddle clips, bait buckets, and security lines for snorkeling gear, knives, pliers etc.
- Length 3.7m
- Width 0.75m
- Weight 25kg
- Capacity 140kg
Beachcomber Plus: $1195.00 (Including Paddle)
- Includes 2 x XL Hatches ($80.00 each)
- Includes 2 Rod Holders ($35.00 each)
- Includes Finn Deluxe Large Backrest ($75.00)