$1295 includes freight to Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
Please contact us with your postcode for freight quotes to other areas.
Finn’s Afinnity – Now with manufacturer’s LIFE TIME WARRANTY – Nervous at the thought of getting trapped in a kayak, but still want the speed and even greater versatility. The solution is a boat design that allows complete freedom for the paddler. If you capsize a sit-on, you fall away from the boat and simply climb back on. The ”AFINNITY SIT-ON” offers this freedom and the peace of mind that goes with it. A versatile, easy to paddle kayak.
- Deep seat-well with high back for comfort and back support.
- Inspection ports and rear deck lines allowing easy stowage for loads of gear.
- Bow and stern toggles for portability and safety.
- Adjustable footrests to fit nearly any size of paddler for an efficient paddling position.
- Large foot wells providing room for protective footwear.
- Drainage bung in the bow.
- Annodised aluminium keel rib to increase strength.
- Internal flotation provided by closed cell foam in the bow and stern.
- XL Hatches allow easier access & ability to stow larger items inside hull
- Hire and Drive Vessel Type Approval – Approval Number: S200
- Length 4.25 metres
- Beam 0.65 metres
- Weight 22 kilograms (approx)