3.0m Spindrift Dinghy
2019 model with higher engine and carrying capacity!
A high performing, user-friendly and low cost dinghy, the Spindrift works equally well with oars or an outboard. The twin hulls provide efficiency and the ability to safely stand and move about without capsizing – making it perfect for fishing, crabbing, handling craypots or a highly reliable tender – while preventing sideways drifting in the wind, a common problem with inflatables.
- Lightweight and easily manageable at 60 kilograms.
- Easily transportable by roof rack, box trailer or ute.
- Modular size of 3.0 x 1.25 meters makes for easy handling and storage.
- Supremely tough – 20 year UV resistant and maintenance free.
- Nil risk of puncture from hooks/knives and immune to mould, rot and corrosion.
- Customers are using motors varying from Electric up to 10hp petrol outboards. 10hp is registered for the builders plate and is the maximum recommended.
- Built-in PU buoyancy for maximum safety.
- Works well with an electric trolling motor.
- Generous free board/fore deck capacity for ultimate “dry ride”.
- Custom colour choice.
- Length 3.0 metres
- Beam 1.25 metres
- Height .55 metres
- Weight 60 kilograms
- Carrying Capacity 362 kilograms (3 x passengers)
- Rated for 10hp (92kgs)
- Oars and rowlocks
- Bow anchor well
- Reinforced motor mount with outboard security attachment
- Self-draining motor well
- 1 x bench seat
- Anchor cleat
- 4 carry handles (2 each) at bow and stern
- Twin bow tow point
- Drain bungs in each keel
Finn’s fleet of boats are designed and manufactured in Western Australia. Constructed in super resilient polyethylene plastic, they are strong, hard wearing and rigid ensuring many years of problem free boating. The high grade of Polyethylene used is UV retardant, offering 20 years protection from the sun.