2.4m Spindrift Dinghy
A high performing, user-friendly and low cost dinghy, the Spindrift works equally well with oars or an outboard. The twin hulls provide efficiency and the ability to safely stand and move about without capsizing – making it perfect for fishing, crabbing, handling cray pots or a highly reliable tender – while preventing sideways drifting in the wind, a common problem with inflatables.
- Lightweight and easily manageable at 45 kilograms.
- Easily transportable by roof rack, box trailer or ute.
- Modular size of 2.4 x 1.25 metres makes for easy handling and storage.
- Supremely tough – 20 year UV resistant and maintenance free.
- Nil risk of puncture from hooks/knives and immune to mould, rot and corrosion.
- Customers are using motors varying from Electric up to 4hp petrol outboards. 4hp is registered for the builders plate and the maximum recommended.
- Built-in PU buoyancy for maximum safety.
- Works well with an electric trolling motor.
- Generous freeboard/foredeck capacity for ultimate “dry ride”.
- Custom colour choice.
- Length 2.4 metres
- Beam 1.25 metres
- Height .55 metres
- Weight 45 kilograms
- Carrying Capacity 215 kilograms
- Oars and row locks
- Bow Anchor Well
Finn’s fleet of boats are designed and manufactured in Western Australia. Constructed in super resilient polyethylene plastic, they are strong, hard wearing and rigid ensuring many years of problem free boating. The high grade of Polyethylene used is UV retardant, offering 20 years protection from the sun.